- November 18, 2021 at 7:41 pm #2093a
We have a great new opportunity for someone looking to make their break into tv!
News Uk are looking for an MSO (Multi Skilled Operator) to join a fantastic dynamic and growing team. You will need to show initiative, ambition, and a desire to work in the technical side of broadcast. Prior broadcast experience is useful but not essential, training can be provided for the right candidate.
The main responsibilities will be:
Ensuring the studio is ready for broadcast at all times (iPads, printing out schedules, liaising with production team and talent)
In gallery to operate VT playback on News Bulletins daily, recording & working with the director to ensure elements are ready for broadcast.
Operating autocue for News Bulletins daily & additional shows when required.
Working closely with the camera team with equipment & assisting on camera when required.
You will be working closely with the Director, crew and editorial teams to ensure the smooth running of all output.
– Highly organised.
– Technical knowledge/ understanding.
– Willingness to get involved and adapt to requirements within the role.
– Great communication skills when dealing with crew, talent and the production teams – Ability to follow directions concisely.
– Passion for TV & interested in learning on the job would be an advantage These are initially freelance roles with potential to become long FTC /staff positions.
To apply please send your C.V. with a short email to Contact@Crewroomacademy.com with MSO Role in the subject.
- November 23, 2021 at 2:52 pm #2109s
Hey all potential future MSOs!
James recruited me for this role back in July and it’s been such an amazing experience working with such a lovely team and in an exciting and up and coming channel.
I’ve learned so much already and love the diversity the role brings and the potential the channel has.
I encourage anyone who’s interested in TV to apply ☺️ You’ll not be disappointed.
Log in to reply.